Please refer our
Terms & Conditions
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All students/sponsors must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class/ event on time. The schedule is subject to change with prior notice. However please reconfirm the final date with the service provider.
- Siddha Cosmic is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked at the start of every class/event. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Siddha Cosmic reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
- In attending classes /events at Siddha Cosmic, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Siddha Cosmic or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes / events or membership payments will be back-charged.
- Cash payment is not accepted and no cash is held on premises at any time.
CLASS/EVENTS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Class cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 48 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
- Cancellations must be made through via e-mail only.
- Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student/ sponsors.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
- Members and unlimited pass holders will have their online booking privileges suspended for two weeks if they do not attend class or late cancel. During the suspension period, Members will only be able to book a class at the studio on the class date. When an account is suspended, all class reservations scheduled after the suspension date will be early canceled without penalty.
- Only two wait-list reservation per student per day. Students who wait-list for three or more classes in a day will be removed from all wait-lists.
MEDITATION, AND YOGA DRESS CODE
- Wear an outfit that makes you feel confident. There is no right or wrong clothing to mediate in. …
- Wear loose clothing. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes that may prevent you from breathing comfortably and meditating. …
- Avoid heavy or awkward clothing. …
- Designate a meditation outfit
- No shoes or socks.