Everyone dreams of running a successful business yet not many are able to achieve it. Some attain business success earlier and faster than others while some achieve it later. Now, you must be wondering why there is only a fraction of the population that is successful at what they do, and despite you putting in your all, you can’t seem to unlock the right door.
Here, at Siddha Cosmic, we will help you unlock your goals with one simple tool – the law of attraction. The law of attraction is a tool used by most successful people; be it Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Oprah Winfrey or Elon Musk. Every successful businessman, actor, model or influencer has used the law of attraction to manifest success and we are here to help you achieve the same.
The rules of the law of attraction are simple, envision what you want and ye shall have it!
In a nutshell, whatever you focus on, you manifest – that is what the law of attraction asserts. So whenever you want something from the core of your gut, all you have to do is focus on what you want, envision it & feel as if it is already yours – sooner or later it will be yours.
How to manifest business success with the law of attraction or manifestation?
If business success is what you’re looking for, the law of attraction is the key to attaining it. Backed with the right actions, your business will be booming in no time.
Let us start with an example. Arnold Schwarzenegger a renowned bodybuilder in his time, politician and businessman used the law of attraction to get to where he is today. Mr. Schwarzenegger believes the mind is the strongest tool man possesses and by taking full control of it, there is no limit to what you can do with it.
In an interview, Arnold Schwarzenegger mentioned that in the earlier days, when body building was his dream, he envisioned himself with the body he wanted & lived it as if it were already true. Within months, he achieved his dream body & won the bodybuilding contest.
5 Steps to Manifesting Business Success
To manifest the things you want, you will need to follow a few steps:
- Know what you want: asking yourself the right questions helps set a proper benchmark. You can ask yourself what you want to achieve. Some questions could be how grand you want your business to be, or what revenue figure you have in mind for the year. The question(s) are not limited to just sales but can also include hiring top talents who will help scale your business. Set our measurable goals, envision it, act as if you have already achieved those goals. A golden role is to play your vision over and over again in your head.
- Be grateful and stay positive: It is not uncommon for people to get disheartened in the process of manifestation as some people take longer to manifest than others. However, being positive and grateful for what you have is a key to attracting more of what you want and need. For instance, if at present your company is getting 3 orders a day, be grateful for the order and stay on a positive tangent that those orders will increase. The law of attraction states that in order for the manifestation process to fully work, having a positive mind set is necessary – that includes being grateful for even the tiniest achievements.
- Communicate with the universe: affirm your thoughts and send out a clear and strong communication to the universe. You must communicate with the universe as though you already are a great leader or the greatest brand in the market. The universe gives back what you give out. This in simple terms means that you need to be assertive in your communication and actions – say you are the best brand in the market, claim it as if it were already true and watch your brand or business attain success.
- Visualise: visualisation is the key to manifestation. If you cannot envision it, the law of attraction takes longer to manifest. It is vital that you visualise your business growing sales, acquiring new customers, increasing return orders and so forth. In the example above, we stated that Arnold Schwarzenegger visualised the body he wanted for the competition; and he managed to get the body he was visualising.
You need to make visualisation a habit of your daily routine. Close your eyes every day for 5 or 10 minutes and imagine what you wish to achieve. Envision yourself running a successful business or receiving an award for innovative ideas. Your imagination is your limit in this case.
- Take accountability: be accountable for what you are committed to do. Take action, follow the steps listed above, every chance you get. When you get time, create a list of things you want to achieve – you can do this by creating the list in your mind or by putting it on paper. Read your goals, stay positive, envision that you have already achieved your goals, and speak to the universe as if you have already achieved it. Affirm it, claim your thoughts, and repeat!
The law of attraction is an important tool to manifest anything and everything you want. How deeply you want something will reflect on how easily you attract.